This article is about an item. For the equipment in the third chapter of the first game, see Pipe Wrench.
The wrench is a tool mainly used for rotating nuts or bolts from machines.
It is a light tan color, and has a handle with crescent-shaped ends. Marks on the wrench imply that it is made of metal.
The wrench reappeared in the third and fifth chapter, but none of them can be obtained:
- In Chapter 3: Rise and Fall, the wrench is seen inside the box from the safehouse and on top of one of the round tables from the Lunch Room 2 location on Level 11.
- In Chapter 5: The Last Reel, the Lost Ones used the wrench as one of their weapons to attack Henry, Allison Angel, and Tom in the Lost Harbor fight.
The Wrench is one of the random items thatBuddy Boris needed to collect before he heads to the next levels.
- The wrench is equipped by Fisher as his weapon.
- Chapter 1: Moving Pictures
- Until the update by Chapter 4's release, the wrench's location is randomized:
- Chapter 3: Rise and Fall
- The wrench appears being held by Buddy Boris in the first Chapter 3 teaser. He does not hold it at any point in the chapter, however.
|The sound produced when the wrench is collected.|
|The sound produced when placing the wrench on the pedestal in the break room.|
|The old sound produced when the wrench is collected. This is shared with the gear but slightly different.|
|Objective items||Bendy Doll • Book • Door Lever • Dry Cell • End Reel • Extra-Thick Ink • Gear • Ink Heart • Inkwell • Wally's Keys • Pipe • Record • Special Gear • Turnwheel • Valve Core • Wrench|
|Non-objective items||Bacon Soup • Bone • Disc • Thick Ink|
|Weapons & Tools||Axe • Empty Bacon Soup Can • Flashlight • Gent Pipe • Pipe Wrench • Plunger • Scythe • Seeing Tool • Soup Bowl • Syringe • Tommy Gun|
|Supplies||Bone • Books • Gear • Music Radio • Plunger • Spoon • Wrench • Ink Heart|
|Collectibles||Scrap • Track • Tape • Odd Fuse • Lost Paper • Keys • Candle • Dance Blueprint|
|Misc.||Bacon Soup • Miner Hat • Record • Sammy's Mask|