This article is about the item. For the equipment in the third chapter of the first game, see Pipe Wrench.
The Mechanic's Wrench or simply The Wrench, is a tool mainly used for rotating nuts or bolts from machines.
The wrench is a light tan color, and has a handle with crescent-shaped ends. Marks on the wrench imply that it is made of metal. The wrench is also strapped along with Boris clones around the studio.
In Chapter 1: Moving Pictures, the wrench is one of six items Henry needs to collect for fixing the Ink Machine. The wrench can be found sticking out of a Boris clone's chest in the room next to the Break Room.
The wrench reappeared in the third and fifth chapter, but none of them can be obtained:
- In Chapter 3: Rise and Fall, the wrench is seen inside the box from the safehouse. and on top of one of the round tables from the Lunch Room 2 location on Level 11.
- In Chapter 5: The Last Reel, the Lost Ones used the wrench as one of their weapons to attack Henry, Allison Angel, and Tom in the Lost Harbor fight.
The wrench is one of the randomly generated supplies that Buddy Boris needs to collect before he heads to the next level.
- The wrench is equipped by Fisher as his weapon.
- Chapter 1: Moving Pictures
- Until the update by Chapter 4's release, the wrench's location is randomized:
- Chapter 3: Rise and Fall
- The wrench appears being held by Buddy Boris in the first Chapter 3 teaser. He does not hold it at any point in the chapter, however.
- The wrench is Fisher's weapon of choice.
- The wrench appeared in Bendy in Nightmare Run as one of the numerous weapons, labeled as a medium-class weapon. Unlike the wrench in Bendy and the Ink Machine, in terms of design, it resembles a Diamond Wrench as opposed to a Cresent Wrench.
|The sound produced when the wrench is collected.|
|The sound produced when placing the wrench on the pedestal in the break room.|
|The old sound produced when the wrench is collected. This is shared with the gear but slightly different.|
|Objective items||Bendy Doll • Book • Door Lever • Dry Cell • End Reel • Extra-Thick Ink • Gear • Ink Heart • Inkwell • Wally's Keys • Pipe • Record • Special Gear • Turnwheel • Valve Core • Wrench|
|Non-objective items||Bacon Soup • Bone • Disc • Thick Ink|
|Supplies||Bone • Books • Gear • Music Radio • Plunger • Spoon • Wrench • Ink Heart|
|Collectibles||Scrap • Music Tracks • Tape • Odd Fuse • Lost Paper • Keys • Candle • Dance Blueprint|
|Misc.||Bacon Soup • Miner Hat • Record • Sammy's Mask|