They are nothing more than a white human skeleton in the show's cartoon style, and whenever the skeleton moves they make noises that are similar to the sound of bones rattling. Their torso is only visible from throughout the cartoon.
The skeleton has eye-sockets instead of pie eyes. Illogically, the eye-sockets can move, this is shown when they wink at Bendy after their first meeting.
Although very little is known about their personality, though it appears that the skeleton is playfully bothering Bendy for some reason.
From the very beginning of this cartoon, the skeleton's hand slowly rises from the soil and quickly grabs Bendy's ankle, causing him to fall down and throw his picnic basket. A few seconds later during Bendy's struggle of letting himself go, the skeleton pops out from the ground. Letting go of Bendy's ankle afterward, the skeleton winks at Bendy before going back to their "grave" by pulling the ground over itself like a blanket.
After Bendy runs away from Boris, he hides behind a gravestone from the cemetery. He peeks out to look out for Boris, before the skeleton "helps" him. Both were shocked looking at each other, then Bendy runs away from the skeleton.
- In Chapter 2: The Old Song, the Tombstone Picnic scene where the skeleton and Bendy sees each other in shock was used for the Recording Studio's projection screen.
- In Chapter 3: Rise and Fall, almost all of the Tombstone Picnic scenes (with the skeleton appearing on-screen) are found playing in the projection screens around Level 14's ink maze.
- In Chapter 4: Colossal Wonders, the skeleton appears as one of the cardboard pop-ups inside the Haunted House ride, popping up behind every few gravestones.
- The skeleton seems to be heavily based on the skeleton characters from the 1929 Silly Symphony short "The Skeleton Dance", and the character in Flip the Frog's 1932 cartoon "Spooks".
- The skeleton appeared in the Crack-Up Comics Collection book's intro page for the syndicated comic strips, however they were never seen anywhere in such comics. There is a scrapped comic for Tombstone Picnic, but it was only used as merely a testing board.
|Main characters||Alice Angel • Bendy • Boris the Wolf|
|Villain characters||Alice's Fans • Barley • Barley's Crewmen • Cameraman • Charley • Dancing Tree • Edgar • Footmen • Mansion Monster • Miss Twisted • Papa Pluto • The Brute|
|Supporting characters||Boswell Lotsabucks • Bubbles • Moon Vultures • Orphans • Orphanage Nuns • Pig Cop • Ruby Goldberg • Sasquatch • Trains • Woolly Triplets|
|Background characters||Animal People • Carmacks • Cloud • Critters • Fleas • Gingerbread Man • Humans • Judges • Maildemon • Mr. Snowman • Savage Plants • Skeleton • Stars|
|Misc.||Cuphead • Other Minor Characters • Real-World Fictional Characters|