It is a disc record. Its label reads "Bendy" in bold black letters. The title of the song is "The Lighter Side of Hell".
In-Game AppearancesChapter 1: Moving Pictures. It is one of the six items Henry needs to collect for fixing the Ink Machine. The record is located in the Small Office, under the desk.
In Chapter 2: The Old Song, several records appear as decorations for the Music Department's logo from this location, with one of them that seems to go missing.
- Below the label, the record reads "The Lighter Side of Hell", a title for one of the songs for Bendy's cartoons. In Chapter 2, there are music sheets for the song. If the song sheet is played on a piano, it sounds like this.
- The presence of the phonograph implies that the disc must be a 78 rpm shellac record since the machine cannot play vinyl records. However, the "Stereo" marking on the label suggests the record has a stereophonic sound that would not exist until a decade after the vinyl LP was invented in 1948.
- The inkwell has the record's description texture on top of its pen, only easily visible when using the modeling program.
- In older versions until the update from Chapter 4: Colossal Wonders' release, the record can be located randomly in more than one location:
- From Chapter 2's pre-update where it first came out, the record also appears laying on the floor inside the room where Sammy's remains are located. This image view is displayed after the chapter's ending credits.
|The current sound produced when the record is collected.|
|The sound produced when placing the record on the pedestal in the break room.|
|The old sound produced when the record is collected.|
|Objective items||Bendy Doll • Book • Door Lever • Dry Cell • End Reel • Extra-Thick Ink • Gear • Ink Heart • Inkwell • Wally's Keys • Pipe • Record • Special Gear • Turnwheel • Valve Core • Wrench|
|Non-objective items||Bacon Soup • Bone • Disc • Thick Ink|
|Weapons & Tools||Axe • Empty Bacon Soup Can • Flashlight • Gent Pipe • Pipe Wrench • Plunger • Scythe • Seeing Tool • Soup Bowl • Syringe • Tommy Gun|
|Supplies||Bone • Books • Gear • Music Radio • Plunger • Spoon • Wrench • Ink Heart|
|Collectibles||Scrap • Track • Tape • Odd Fuse • Lost Paper • Keys|
|Misc.||Bacon Soup • Miner Hat • Record|