"Back to the old grind."
The Punch Card Stand is a save system located throughout all chapters of Bendy and the Ink Machine. Interacting with it automatically saves the player's progress, and will cause Henry to say lines relating to starting a work shift.
The punch card stand has a clock printed under the "TIMEKEEPER" text. There is usually a poster next to the stand with a text that says "DON'T FORGET TO PUNCH IN! IT COULD SAVE YOUR JOB."
- In Chapter 1: Moving Pictures, the punch card stand can be found in the lunch room.
- In Chapter 2: The Old Song, the punch card stand is located next to Wally's closet.
- In Chapter 3: Rise and Fall, a couple of punch card stands appear in Chapter 3, located at the Heavenly Toys room and the entrance from Level 9's inner chamber. This is because the chapter is much longer than the previous chapters, and much harder in difficulty due to spawning more Searchers and Butcher Gang enemies as well as Ink Bendy constantly appearing in the chapter.
- In Chapter 4: Colossal Wonders, there is a punch card stand found at the bottom of the stairs in the Storage 9 location.
- In Chapter 5: The Last Reel, the punch card stand can be found in the Administration lobby.
- The punch card stand was first featured for the DLC release of Chapter 3: Rise and Fall.
- The card on top of the punch card stand has Henry's name written on it.
|The sound of Henry punching into the punch card stand.|
|Audio Log • Ink Machine • Ink Maker • Music Radio • Phonograph • Projector • Punch Card Stand • Switches • Tasty Eats Machine|
|Transports||Barge • Bridge Machine • Cart • Elevator|
|Misc.||Bendy Statue • Boxes • Cutouts • Ink Toy • Instruments • Little Miracle Station • Spoon • Toilets • Toys|