"It's really dark in here."
The Music Department Entrance, also known as The Music Department Lobby is a location in Chapter 2 of Bendy and the Ink Machine. The Searchers make their first encounter here. It is located on Level 3.
The room consists of the logo for the Music Department with music notes and records (although one of the records are missing). The room also consists of two radios from above, a Bendy cutout from the right side, and Sammy Lawrence's first audio log while he was still human.
From up north of the left side where the entrance to the recording studio is located, there is a rectangular-shaped screen with the word "RECORDING" flashing that can only happen after finishing off the Searchers for the first time.
The stairwell consists of a single flight of stairs and a door that leads to the exit, with the stairwell flooded with ink. From the ceiling are few pipes. It is also the place where the "POWER" switch is located, from the right side of the entrance. Additionally, a Searcher can be found here.
This room is after solving the puzzle of the gate. This room is connected to all other rooms: recording studio (north), projector booth (north), Sammy's office (west), Utility Shaft 9 (south), pool room (east), and exit stairwell (south).
The main objective is to drain the ink from the stairwell in order to get to the exit.
Later on when Henry tries to make his way to the exit after activating the pump switch from Sammy's office, Sammy himself shows up unexpectedly behind Henry and knocks him out with a dustpan before kidnapping him for the sacrifice of his so-called "lord" and "savior".
- If dying or hacking by teleporting to the stairwell during the moment before Sammy sneaks and knock Henry out from the Music Department hall, it is obvious to see that the ink from the stairwell is still not drained, despite activating the pump switch from Sammy's office.
- There is a rare bug where there are no splashing sounds can be heard when walking in the ink pool of the stairwell.
- In Hello Bendy for Bendy and the Ink Machine, the flashing words "RECORDING" are replaced with "HAPPY HALLOWEEN".
- Furthermore, the Neighbor takes the role as Sammy as he can be seen there after draining the exit.
|The sound made when the screen fades to black after Henry is knocked out by Sammy.|
- "On Level 3 is our Music Department, where our animated features find their voice." - Joey Drew Studios Employee Handbook, page 175