The Major area consists of a hallway leading two rooms, the operation room and the small workshop. Outside the rooms in the main hall of the floor is ink text on the wall that reads "I DON'T WANT TO WORK HERE ANYMORE" and a handprint. There is the Little Miracle Station located near the elevator.
The short hallway with the ink-written "HE WILL SET US FREE" message is in between two rooms with viewing windows:
- On the left, the room includes some desks in the left side, a circular corridor with a poster of "Hell in a Hand Basket", a crate, and a "Sheep Songs!" poster. A can of Bacon Soup is located on the office desk, while the circular corridor contains several more cans of Bacon Soup. Ink Bendy can appear and walk around the upper rightmost part of this area.
- On the right, this room contains a flat table in the center, a few pipes, multiple recording cameras, a table with The Illusion of Living book, and a gear.
This is the area where Twisted Alice sends Henry to collect the valve cores. One or two Searchers can spawn near the area to the elevator, and one can also spawn in the area between the hallways leading to the small workshop and the operation room. Striker can also dwell there.
If the Angel Path room is chosen, Ink Bendy is likely to appear for the first time from or go to the leftmost room of this area, or near the Little Miracle station in one of the offices, depending on where Henry is positioned.
- From the third chapter's first release, there are some differences to the lobby workshop prior to update patch 1.3.1:
- From the right room's outside view, Piper's corpse is seen laying on the table. An old-fashioned camera stand is shown pointing at the table. When Henry enters the room after opening the door, the corpse disappears.
- theMeatly can be found in the room from the left side and can be only accessible after completing all of Twisted Alice's fetch tasks. It is located behind Boris' "Sheep Songs!" poster.