See Hall (disambiguation) for other related uses.
The hallway's entrance has the "DANGER: KEEP OUT" sign on the wall and a trap door. After the trap door, there is a hallway consisting of two lower stairs.
The location is found at the end of the lunch room. During normal gameplay, the room is inaccessible due to a number of wooden boards blocking the entrance.
It is entirely possible to make the hidden hall accessible by triggering secrets in the next four chapters:
- Complete all five chapters without dying.
- Trigger the horror vision secrets in all chapters (but Chapter 1):
- In Chapter 2: The Old Song, crush the Miner Searcher with the crate in the flooded sewers.
- In Chapter 3: Rise and Fall, finish the Searcher Boss off during the third enemy fight challenge in the Heavenly Toys room, later after changing the ink toy's shape into Boris' in the toy machine room and choose the angel path.
- In Chapter 4: Colossal Wonders, kill all three Butcher Gang enemies, Bertrum's monster form, the Projectionist, and Brute Boris respectively with empty Bacon Soup cans properly.
- In Chapter 5: The Last Reel, strike the Sammy Searcher with the scythe in the Administration location. Note that the scythe will only spawn after triggering the three visions from the previous chapters.
When following these steps successfully while finishing Chapter 5, replay the game back to Chapter 1 and visit the pub room. The boards barricaded the hidden hall's entrance are noticeably gone, allowing Henry to enter this secret area. At the end of the hall is an ink tunnel located from the left side, similar to the one where Henry respawns from death before coming out from the Bendy statue. Reaching at the end of this ink tunnel will directly bring Henry back to the start of the chapter, and his vision now becomes heavily "old photo" grey-scaled.
- When the pub room was first introduced in the update upon the release of Chapter 3, the hidden hall was not implemented.
- When hacking by teleporting without doing the secret tasks first, the Wandering Sin cutout will be found at the end where the ink tunnel should be.