This article is about the location. For the character, see Henry Stein.
"Hey, here's my old desk. I've wasted so much time in this chair."
Henry's Desk is a recurring location seen around the Cycle dimension a couple times in Bendy and the Ink Machine, appearing in Chapter 1: Moving Pictures and Chapter 5: The Last Reel. It is located to the left of the foyer, away from the Animation Department.
Henry's desk, for self explanatory reasons, was once Henry's work area, where he first designed Bendy and drew various sketches of him for the series of cartoons starring Bendy until he left the company. It would later be used by Buddy Lewek after his abandonment of Joey Drew Studios.
In this room is an animation desk with a wooden chair and a Bendy cutout on the left side. On the desk are two concept paper sheets, one of which is bigger with a drawing of Bendy with the "No" sticker on it, while the other one is a random sketch of Bendy's movements and sizes. The whole area is scattered with pieces of blank paper. Being with the rejected Bendy sketch. There is also cracks on the right wall and a crack behind the desk.
Upon visiting this area, Henry quoted that he must have wasted most of his time drawing sketches during his time in Joey Drew Studios long ago.
When using the seeing tool on the desk, the message "He was born here" can be read.
Henry also encounters his desk in Chapter 5 while walking to the giant Ink Machine entrance through the divided hallway and discovers a miniaturized version of the Foyer, along with his old desk. For somehow paranormal reasons, Henry's only reaction is to repeat the exact same quote he said the first time he saw his desk.
However, there is no secret message on the desk this time.
- This room was first created by theMeatly for testing the game's graphic style, making it the first room created for the game.
- In old updates before the release of Chapter 4, the second shelf of the animation desk is one of the four possible random locations of both inkwell and wrench, as the said items are used for fixing the Ink Machine;
- In Chapter 1, the desk area's access was changed over many times via updates. From the earlier prototype while the entire studio is flooding after Ink Bendy's jumpscare, Henry cannot walk to his desk room or the workroom due the the rain of ink blocking the way. On the first remastered version of Chapter 1, this area would be sealed by a large gate. After its second update upon Chapter 3's release, the room can now be visited during the flood. Although, this feature is reverted after the release of Chapter 4: Colossal Wonders.
- Towards the end of Chapter 1 from its first remastered edition, Ink Bendy can be seen in one of the flashbacks where he is standing next to Henry's desk while Henry himself is behind the blocked entrance to the room where the staircase is at. However, Ink Bendy is only visible if the player turns to look at a certain angle in the split second the flashback occurs. From the chapter's second remastered update upon Chapter 3's release, this vision was removed.
- "QUESTIONS ANSWERED #1! | Bendy and the Ink Machine" - 2:49