"Hey, here's my old desk. I've wasted so much time in this chair."
In this room is an animation desk with a wooden chair next to it and a Bendy cutout on the left side. On the desk are two concept paper sheets, one of which is bigger with a drawing of Bendy with the "NO" sticker on it, while the other one is a random sketch of Bendy's movements and sizes. The whole area is scattered with pieces of blank paper.
- This room was first created by theMeatly for testing the game's graphic style, making it the first room created for the game.
- In old updates before the release of Chapter 4, the second shelf of the animation desk is one of the four possible random locations of both inkwell and wrench, as the said items are used for fixing the Ink Machine;
- From the earlier prototype while the entire studio is flooding after Ink Bendy's jumpscare, Henry cannot walk to his deskroom or the workroom due the the rain of ink blocking the way.
- Towards the end of Chapter 1 from its first remastered edition, Ink Bendy can be seen in one of the flashbacks where he is standing next to Henry's desk while Henry himself is behind the blocked entrance to the room where the staircase is at. However, Ink Bendy is only visible if the player turns to look at a certain angle in the split second the flashback occurs.
- From the chapter's second remastered update upon Chapter 3's release, this vision was removed.
|2nd Bendy game|| ||Coming soon.|
in Nightmare Run
| ||Bendy Walks the Plank • Death and Taxis • Soup Gone Bad • Dewey Decimated|
|Establishments||Bendy Land • Gent • Joey Drew Studios|