See Bendy (disambiguation) for other related uses.
Hello Bendy was a crossover event between Bendy and the Ink Machine and Hello Neighbor. It was a limited time-only Halloween update, released on October 27, 2017 for both games and ended at October 31, 2017.
It was possible to gain access to the expired Hello Bendy mod by right clicking the game in Steam's library, selecting "Properties", clicking "BETAS", and selecting "hello-neighbor - BATIM & HN Crossover". But now, it shows up as "NONE - Opt out of all beta programs", making it entirely impossible to access the mod ever again.
- The main difference is the Neighbor replacing Ink Bendy role from all three chapters, and even replaced Sammy for Chapter 2.
- The game title on the main menu is slightly different. There is a keyhole in the "D" in reference to the Hello Neighbor logo.
- When activating the switch from the break room, the text from the sign reads "HELLO NEIGHBOR" instead of "RUNNING".
- The text for the exit and entrance for the workroom reads "HAPPY HALLOWEEN".
- The utility shaft 9's sign is also replaced with the text reading "HAPPY HALLOWEEN".
- The screen that reads "RECORDING" from the Music Department entrance was changed to "HAPPY HALLOWEEN".
- The signs for "THE DEMON" and "THE ANGEL" path rooms are replaced with "TRICK" and "TREAT" respectively.
Easter Eggs in Hello Neighbor
During the crossover, in Hello Neighbor's mod only, there is now a yellowish filter on the screen to make the game imitating Bendy and the Ink Machine art style. There are also several known Easter Eggs related to the game;
- Far away from outside, Ink Bendy's head is seen acting as the water tower.
- From the kitchen, Bendy's head-shaped stone is found inside the refrigerator.
- Numerous masks of Sammy can be located around the environment, such as on the windmill from outside and around the Neighbor's house.
- One mask is even used by the Neighbor.
- In one of the rooms from the Neighbor's house, a large head of Ink Bendy is found on one of the walls.
- There is an achievement called "Hello Bendy" which can be unlocked when Henry falls to the basement of Chapter 1, referencing the Neighbor's basement.
|Main series||Bendy and the Ink Machine (Version History) • Boris and the Dark Survival (Version History) • Bendy and the Dark Revival|
|Mobile spin-offs||Bendy in Nightmare Run (Version History)|
|Demos||BATIM Prototype Demo • PAX Demos|