This article is about the cartoon character. For his enemy counterpart, see Striker.
Edgar is a spider-like creature with large lips, small ears, and a pair of pointed fangs. Unlike actual arachnids in reality, he sports only six legs instead of eight. Despite being quadrupedal, he mostly uses his two front feet as hands.
Unlike the other members of the Butcher Gang group, this squeaky spider is cheery, childish, and playful in character who almost never has any desire to commit anything wrong or being antagonistic towards Bendy except on few occasions, such as in the small "Demonic Tonic" clip where he briefly grins obnoxiously at Bendy, and during his outburst of sorts in "The Butcher Gang".
- The Butcher Gang (1935) - Along with the other two, this is Edgar's first appearance.
- Tasty Trio Troubles (1935) - Edgar works at the restaurant with the gang as a chef on cooking burgers.
- Demonic Tonic (year unknown) - TBA
While Edgar himself never really appeared other than his cameo series in posters and cartoon clips, Striker is a bizarre combination with Edgar's body along with Barley's head (with mutilation bearing some resemblance to Edgar's) with Edgar's maimed head switching to Barley's body as Fisher.
- In Chapter 3: Rise and Fall, Edgar and the two other members of the group only appear in the "The Butcher Gang" cartoon poster seen at the end of the power hallway where the entrance to the last room on Level K is located.
- In Chapter 4: Colossal Wonders, Edgar along with Barley and Charley appeared in the "Demonic Tonic" cartoon poster located in the balcony of the Research & Design location.
- In Chapter 5: The Last Reel, a couple of cartoon clips of Edgar with two other Butcher Gang members ("The Butcher Gang" and "Demonic Tonic") are seen in the throne room, before facing Ink Bendy in a final confrontation.
This section is empty. You can help out the Bendy Wiki by inserting content here.
- Edgar's design may have strong similarities with the antagonistic spider character in Betty Boop's "Mother Goose Land" cartoon, as they are both spider-based characters having similar looks, even pie eyes, large lips possessing fangs, round-shaped bodies, and often walk in a quadrupedal manner. Although while both got six limbs, the spider antagonist wear gloves on each end and has a nose while Edgar instead wear shoes along with lacking a nose.
- Edgar is the only Butcher Gang character to not have a name ending in "ley"
- Edgar making squeaky noises in cartoons is an idea given by Kindly Beast's former sound designer Connor Grail.
|Main Cast||Alice Angel • Barley • Bendy • Boris the Wolf • Boswell Lotsabucks • Charley • Edgar|
|Minor Cast||Gingerbread Man • Mr. Snowman • Skeleton • Other characters|
|Noncanon||Cuphead • Toothy Terror|
|Misc.||Real-World Fictional Characters|