See Boris (disambiguation) for other related uses.
Borkis shares the same exact appearance of Buddy Boris. The only noticeable different trait is the glowing eyes that illuminate like a flashlight.
Borkis behaves similarly to Ink Bendy, the Projectionist, Twisted Alice, and the Butcher Gang as he will run after Buddy Boris upon getting in front of his view. Entering the Little Miracle Station will halt Borkis from chasing and he will wander off.
Borkis has the same animations as Buddy Boris and lacks his own signature chase theme, reusing Ink Bendy's "Shadows Follow" music.
Borkis is a very unique enemy and can only be encountered from Level 414 on day 414. The chances to get this day are 1/3000 (with the only condition being that the player has to be on Day 11 or later).
- Borkis was added in The Wolf Trials update.
- In the update's first release, Borkis has no actual jumpscare when killing Buddy Boris and instead cuts to a black screen. In The Unleashed update, his jumpscare sequence is added, but it was lacking animation.
- The name "Borkis" seems to be a reference to the game's fanbase community where they use the term "bork" for Boris.
- Borkis originates from a tweet by Matt Goles, the game programmer of Kindly Beast/Joey Drew Studios Inc. In his tweet, he jokingly claims that he wanted to add a new character to Bendy and the Ink Machine: Chapter 3's update for Chapter 4's release but theMeatly decline this idea because he thought it was too "radical". Furthermore, he introduces "Borkis" who turns out to be exactly Buddy Boris with his head rotated upside down, described as the "chillest dude and was afraid of nothing".
- It may be possible that Borkis is in reference to the hidden picture in the mobile port of Bendy and the Ink Machine which shows three distorted Buddy Borises with a Chapter 1: Moving Pictures' background with the text "BORIS COMES FOR THE SOUL". The image never appears in-game and seems to be merely a hidden joke.
- Borkis and the Projectionist are the only monsters with glowing eyes.
- Additionally, Borkis and Striker are the only monsters with pie-cut eyes.
- The number 414 has been used multiple times in the Bendy universe. It is unknown what the use of the number means.
- "So I wanted to add a new character to #BATIM, but @themeatly thought he was too "radical". SO here he is for all of you! This is Borkis, he's the chillest dude and ain't afraid of nothin!" - Matt Goles. May 3, 2018. Twitter.
|Angels and Demons||Ink Bendy (Beast Bendy) • Twisted Alice|
|Wolves||Brute Boris • Borkis|
|Butcher Gang||Fisher • Piper • Striker|
|Unclassified||Giant Bendy Hand|
|Toon series||Borkis • Ink Bendy • Twisted Alice • Piper • Fisher • Striker|
|Ink series||The Patron • The Projectionist • Lost Ones • Sammy Lawrence|