See Bendy (disambiguation) for other related uses.
The statue of Bendy is a life-sized sculpture in Bendy and the Ink Machine, first introduced in Chapter 2: The Old Song and reappear in the later three chapters. It serves as a respawn point after Henry dies.
It is a stone-made statue of Bendy himself that is twice as tall as Henry, tan in color with scratches all over it. Dark ambient with various low whispering sounds is heard upon approaching one Bendy statue closer.
Those that do not act like respawning points but just as a part of the environment come in many different sizes; some are small while others appear surprisingly huge.
Whenever Henry gets killed by an enemy in the game, he will respawn inside the mysterious tunnel made out of ink with whispering voices and a glowing light at the end. Making his way to the light will cause Henry to come directly out of the Bendy statue, back to the game.
- Before the statue of Bendy was planned, the respawning pentagram was the first respawn point introduced in the first release of Chapter 2 before Chapter 3's release.
- Also, before the release of Chapter 4, the ink tunnel was not implemented yet, making Henry respawning in front of the statue instead, skipping the unmade ink tunnel.
- Reversing the cryptic lines inside the ink tunnel before respawning out of the Bendy statue reveals Henry's lines from Chapter 1.
- The respawning sequences of the tunnel are probably inspired by the Borderlands series, a franchise developed by Gearbox Software and one of the Bendy series' inspiring references beside Bioshock.
- In the prototype version of Chapter 2, there is an area that can be hacked into which contains a Wandering Sin cutout with two shrunken-down Bendy Statues, along with a candle, a bowl, and a Bendy Doll. However, only the heads of the statues are visible when standing directly in front of the cutout.
|The sound produced when Henry respawns.|
|The looped whispers and ambiance heard when in the death tunnel respawning.|
|Audio Log • Ink Machine • Ink Maker • Music Radio • Phonograph • Projector • Punch Card Stand • Switches • Tasty Eats Machine|
|Transports||Barge • Bridge Machine • Cart • Elevator|
|Misc.||Bendy Statue • Boxes • Cutouts • Ink Toy • Instruments • Little Miracle Station • Spoon • Toilets • Toys|