See Bendy (disambiguation) for other related uses.
"It's time to believe! Uh oh! It looks like we got ourselves in a fight down at the studio! Battle as your favorite character in a free-for-all..."
Bendy Royale, also known as Bendy Royale: Season One, is an April Fool's prank made by Joey Drew Studios Inc. on April 1, 2020.
Revealed in the trailer, the game itself was meant to be a battle royale-type fighting game, consisting of Bendy and the Ink Machine characters as playable fighters. The characters include:
- Alice Angel - "Beauty is only skin deep, baby."
- Sammy Lawrence - "It's time for... bullets!"
- Boris the Wolf
- Allison Angel - "I'm not a healer!"
- Wally Franks - "I'm gunna kill ya!"
- Brute Boris
- Ink Demon
- Bendy Crates
At the end of the trailer, however, the game literally turns out as an April Fool's joke and confirmed that the game will not officially happen as it was only made for fun.
- The game's content and logo is clearly a parody of the game Fortnite Battle Royale.
- theMeatly was wondering about something inside the Bendy crate.
- As theMealty enjoyed his time writing music for the Bendy Royale trailer video, theMeatly confirms he will upload a full trailer music soon.
- Brute Boris holding a minigun-like weapon from the video is a reminiscent to the Heavy, a character from Team Fortress 2.
- Bendy's slide is merely a cutout surrounded by heavy weapons and explosive rounds.
- Wally from the video is comically depicted as an audio log taped with a carving dagger and a Bendy fan hat.
- Ink Bendy appears to be wearing a suit.
- ↑ "What would be IN a Bendy Crate anyway?" - theMeatly. April 2, 2020. Twitter
- ↑ "One of the most fun parts of working on the #BendyRoyale trailer was writing the music! I don't get to do too many rock sounds, so it was fun playing around with it. :) I'll see if I can post just the music soon!" - theMeatly. April 2, 2020. Twitter