The series of Bendy's cartoons is a fictional rubberhose animation show set somewhere in the late 1920s or early 1930s of the Bendy series. The show ran before the discontinuation, revealed in Bendy and the Ink Machine. It was initially created by Joey Drew, Henry Stein, and several other crew employees of the studio. The show was presented in its film process Sillyvision, and as seen from numerous posters and four animated shorts, the show contains at least thirty episodes shown so far to the public knowledge. Only the episode, "The End", was never shown but just an only usage against Beast Bendy as his weakness.
Furthermore, the show consists of several known characters so far - The main devil character Bendy, Boris the Wolf, Alice Angel, the Butcher Gang members (Barley, Charley, and Edgar), a skeleton character, a snowman, and a cookie. According to Susie Campbell, there are other characters that were not seen, including "talking chairs" and "dancing chickens".
This is a list of cartoons that has never received their animations yet, other than four animation shorts along with the amount of scene clips based from the posters found in Chapter 5 of Bendy and the Ink Machine.
|Little Devil Darlin'|
|The Dancing Demon|
|Sent From Above|
|Hell in a Hand Basket|
|The Butcher Gang|
|The Devil's Treasure|
|All Washed Up!|
|The Horror House|
- A piece of soundtrack "Little Devil Darling" is named after one of the episodes.
- The episode's name "Train Trouble" is a reference to "Trolley Troubles", the first Oswald the Lucky Rabbit cartoon.
- The "Train Trouble" episode features Bendy conducting a train, but his hand is mysteriously covering up a smudged number on the side of the train, which reads 666, which is a number associated with the devil, also known as "The Number of the Beast".
- The episode "Tombstone Picnic" seems to be based off two Mickey Mouse shorts, "The Picnic" and "Orphan's Picnic". It may be also based on Felix the Cat short "April Maze".
- Additionally, this is one of the winning fan art pieces from Chapter 2's success.
- "Hell's Kitchen" is a reference to the TV show of the same name.
- "Rosemary's Babysitter" is a reference to the 1968 horror film Rosemary's Baby.
- "Showbiz Bendy" is a reference to two real-life animation shorts. The first one is the Disney short "Magician Mickey" and its poster, but the title referenced more to the Looney Tunes short "Showbiz Bugs" where it feature Bugs sawing Daffy in half.
- The "The Devil's Treasure" poster in Chapter 4 was called "Treasure Hunt" and "Nightmare Faire" was originally called "Nightmare Circus" from both fans' original artwork.
- On the original version of the "Hell in a Hand Basket" poster, Boris had a wolf's tail. The tail was removed in the game version due to its lack of on Boris' official design.
- According to the artist "Construction Corruption" is filled with little nods and references to the past chapters. This is best seen with the episode being sponsored by Gent Corp.
- A part of each Bendy cartoon appears in Chapter 5: The Last Reel, in the Throne Room, except for "Little Devil Darlin'", "The Dancing Demon", "Showbiz Bendy", "Floating Demon", "All Washed Up", "The Horror House", "Construction Corruption", "Black Sheep", "Tombstone Picnic", "Haunted Hijinx", "Snow Sillies", "Cookie Cookin", "Tasty Trio Troubles" and "The End".
- While the official "The End" episode never aired, a clip of the episode's finishing or the episode's title is seen.
- ↑ "Correct! 'Sillyvision' is the film process, not the studio. ;)" - Bookpast, October 17, 2017. Twitter.
- ↑ "These past few weeks I have voiced everything from talking chairs to dancing chickens. But this is the first character I have really felt a connection with. Like she's as a part of me." - Susie Campbell, Chapter 2
- ↑ https://twitter.com/WhicheverComa/status/1055128219584815104
| ||Little Devil Darlin' • The Dancing Demon • Sheep Songs! • Train Trouble • Sent From Above • Hell in a Hand Basket • Siren Serenade • Hell's Kitchen • The Butcher Gang • Nightmare Faire • The Devil's Treasure • Demonic Tonic • Rosemary's Babysitter • Bacon Soup Ad • Miscellaneous cartoons|
| ||Tombstone Picnic • Haunted Hijinx • Snow Sillies • Cookie Cookin • Tasty Trio Troubles • Hellfire Fighter|
| ||The Original Sample • Bendy VS Cuphead|