See Bendy (disambiguation) for other related uses.
"Only thing that bothers me is that mechanical demon in the corner."
The Bendy animatronic is a robotic entertainer from Chapter 4: Colossal Wonders of Bendy and the Ink Machine, created but left unfinished by Bertrum Piedmont which took only a month for him to work on.
Hence its name, it is a bipedal robot based on the studio's famous cartoon character Bendy. It isn't complete in state, lacking almost every suit-armors other than its two-split mask and gloves. The robot itself was split in half between the torso and legs, and the upper part of its left arm was missing. The animatronic is only a prop though.
Since it was left unfinished and deactivated, it does not seem to come alive or move, leading its personality unexplained. However, it was made for entertainment, functioning for walking and dancing skills. Although in Lacie's audio log, she states that the animatronic is always watching her and that it is moving when she is not looking, giving it a creepy aura.
The pieces of the Bendy animatronic can be found in the second room from the Research & Design department and past the Butcher Gang enemies, laying on the wooden board table.
While the animatronic did not appear in the fifth chapter, it was seen in one of the randomly "parodied" game storyboard sketches from Joey's apartment. One sketch scene portrays the Bendy animatronic as living.
- Tom's robotic left arm seems to be taken from the Bendy animatronic, judging by its missing left arm.
- The written word "ARM?" on the table directly questions about the Bendy animatronics' missing arm.
- From its image and turnaround model view video uploaded by Pascal Cleroux, there is the word "NEVER!" written on one of the wooden board table's corners next to the Bendy animatronics' legs. Although it was not visible in-game.
- If using the Seeing Tool from Chapter 5 close to the Bendy animatronic, a message will be visible saying "IT NEVER MOVES".
- "Bertrum's been working on it for a month now." - Lacie Benton, Chapter 4
- "Says it will walk someday and maybe dance." - Lacie Benton, Bendy and the Ink Machine: Chapter 4
- "All it does now it gives me creeps. I swear, when my back's turned.. that thing's movin'." - Lacie Benton, Bendy and the Ink Machine: Chapter 4
|Major characters||Allison Pendle (Allison Angel) • Bertrum Piedmont • Buddy Lewek (Buddy Boris) • Henry Stein • Joey Drew • Norman Polk • Sammy Lawrence • Susie Campbell • Thomas Connor (Tom) • Wally Franks|
|Minor characters||Boris Clone • Grant Cohen • Jack Fain • Lacie Benton • Shawn Flynn|